Airedale Cottages are a rare example of mid-nineteenth century workers cottages based on British terrace housing. It’s semi-detached form and rubble construction contribute to the building’s rarity.
Close to demolition on more than one occasion but now being carefully restored to ensure survival.
Lime Works have been entrusted with:
- Dismantle and re-build stone/rubble to outer leaf
- Re-pointing to match existing
- Lime injection to consolidate stone walls
- Specialist cleaning to front facade
- Plaster repairs and lime wash to front facade